Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Movies from every state day 12-Connecticut

Next stop Connecticut "The Constitution State" something to do with the The Fundamental Orders of 1638-39 comprised, which may or may not have been the first written constitution in history.
Our video library does have it's limits. Although the movie tonight may not ever mention Connecticut it is a verifiable fact that in the show the home of Beck's parents is actually located at 16 Essex Street in Fairfield, Connecticut. There may be those, I'm not saying who KS, that think this is close to cheating, but the object was to visit every state and Fairfield is in Connecticut isn't it? 
Oh, I guess I should say something about the movie.
The Shopaholic.
If you tell anyone I think this one is just plain fun to watch, I'll deny it, but
I have and it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment