Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Movies from every state day 13- New Jersey

I know, I know. We didn't finish New England, but I'm having trouble finding films from our collection for the last three states there. Never fear we will be back and tonight we're not going far. New Jersey "The Garden State"? The governor even vetoed the name in 1954, but was overridden. I remember Fort Dix, NJ, but I suppose that's not giving the state an even break. A part of tonight's movie takes place at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. To me "When Harry Met Sally" is best known for the scene in the restaurant when Sally (Meg Ryan) shows Harry (Billy Crystal) how his previous dates may have been actually faking their orgasms. The best part of that scene is the response from a near by dinner.
A quirky love story that years to get them together. I'm a quart low on action, destruction and general badness, so we might hop to New York next.

No comments:

Post a Comment